About Digital Intent
Digital Intent partners with companies as their "startup team in a box," helping startups and enterprises identify and build disruptive technology. We help companies like Kindred Healthcare, KPMG, and The Chicago Bulls, validate, design, build, launch, and grow new ventures with a variety of capabilities including: digital strategy, marketing, product management, UI/UX design, hardware design/manufacture, software engineering and much more.
Our sister company, Founder Equity, is a VC fund investing in early stage technology companies.
- Write and review extensible code
- Design, test and deploy Magento applications
- Follow industry standard best practices
- Assume responsibility for security of code and data
- Contribute to continual enhancement of product
- 4+ years of software engineering experience in any modern language
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in Magento / Magento 2 (not just themes, but module development, advance level customizations and performance tuning)
- Understanding of Magento’s code structure, extension architecture, theme hierarchy, and fallback components
- Experience installing and configuring third-party extensions on Magento 2
- Magento 2 Ecommerce Enterprise edition preferred
- Familiarity with Magento security practices
- Ability to analyze and optimize UI and back-end application code for efficiency and performance
- Understanding of version control management, especially git
- Bonus points for Mirakl or Algolia experience
- Desire to solve problems and build great things
- Health insurance plans (PPO, HSA) through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois, as well as dental and vision plans.
- 401K with matching
- Unlimited PTO policy (with managerial approval)
This job is located out of our Chicago (West Loop) office, but remote, US-based applicants are still encouraged to apply. Relocation is also offered.